In the afternoon I was sorting out some books for one of the kindergarden teacher's (her daughter is back from Australia and is looking for English books) and I decided to try and tidy up the shelves....Well I got rid of loads of magazines and such, but it doesn't really look any better yet. But Robert had fun with some of the books I did find there! Richard was at Kindergarden all day today again, and his friend's Mummy picked him up after and took him to their football game.
I took Robert to his friend's house to go to his game at 5pm and I went off to my little pupil for an English lesson. She is very willing and I think her test on Thursday will go well, that's another "we'll see!"
I got home at 6.15 and it was another hour before the boys got home from their games, much too late if you ask me, but no one does! Robert had had a Brezel after the game and didn't need any tea, but Richard still had to eat. Then it was shower time for both of them and at 8pm I finally had both tucked up in bed. Hopefully they won't be too grumpy tomorrow! Here are my little football stars
| Robert's team won 4:1!! |
| Richard's team lost Lots to 0! the team was a lot bigger than ours! |
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
and a Happy Birthday Lisa from us too. And a big hug for my two footballers
Aw, that's too sweet! I'll be sure to show her your post! Yesterday was so busy with school, friends over for lunch and after school, and Tommie having swimming lessons on Tuesday as well. (I know what you mean with the bedtimes... don't think we have any school nights left where dinner will be normal for a while. Sigh. But, we installed 'teatime' for at least one day a week!) hehe :)
Well, we celebrated her birthday last weekend, with a kids party at an indoor playground, and a grown-up party at home. So just today we checked the e-cards she got. She loved getting the e-card from you all most!
Hugs!
Post a Comment