Work today for all of us, so not much to report from the morning. I finished my translation about 11.50am so I left then and sneaked around to Karstadt and got some more Xmas presents, and I think I may well go back again tomorrow, I just keep coming up with more kids that need one for Xmas! Whilst on my way there (and back) I saw a cardigan/jacket for Florian, he was looking for a jacket to go with his traditional leather trousers, its Oktoberfest time and he wants to look the part.
I texted him to let him know I had seen something and that he should look at the same shop in Augsburg. Well this evening we took "online shopping" to a different level. Whilst he was shopping I was on the phone with him and he sent me various pictures so I could have my say too! It was great fun! And here is the one he bought!
This afternoon I had another pupil round for English lessons, and whilst she was here I had the idea that she needed a penpal, she thought the idea was brilliant too, and within an hour of posting on Facebook to my friends around the world, that I was looking for a penpal for her, I had 1! and possibly a second one too! I LOVE the digital world!
The only other news, Robert forgot his coat on the bus AGAIN! And now it is really cold in the mornings (was only 5°C on Friday, haven't checked since then), so tomorrow without his "cozy coat" (as Richard calls it) he is going to be a bit chilly! Hopefully his jacket will turn up again tomorrow!
CU then!

1 comment:
That's a great way to do online-shopping! You are definately making the most about using the internet today!
If the traditional clothing is anything like I've seen on tv, it's a smart thing to buy a warm cardigan with it!
But I'd like to see the complete outfit please! ;)
Well, give a WARM hug to Robert tomorrow... Brrr!
Post a Comment