Saturday, 17 September 2011

Day 259

Oh dear, we had one very grumpy son today - Robert was up at his normal time of 7ish this morning, so he was lacking a few hours sleep, and he let us know all about it! At one point he even cried cause we made him put his shoes back on, after he had just taken them off! It was really difficult, but we all made it through the day!

This morning all four of us went out and collected all the fallen apples up and then for the first time this year, it was off to the apple juice making place (I'm sure there must be a nice word like "Kelterei" but I don't know it!) We had 64kg today and there are plenty more on the trees, so we will be going there quite often this autumn!

From there we went shopping the boys and Florian dropped me off at Aldi and I got to do the shopping on my own, whilst they went and got some petrol and some sort of tool! Unfortunately I was finished about 15 minutes before they were and today it wasn't quite as warm out as we would have liked it to be!

This afternoon Florian did a lot of gardening again, and I made a birthday card for a friends father-in-law and took it round to her. I ended up staying for an hour! Then we were talking about sports at school and shoes, I suddenly remembered that I had to get Robert some shoes for his sports lessons, so we went home. Robert then had another paddy about going to get shoes for sport, but as I can't buy them without his feet, I have a REALLY grumpy little boy with me. Much to his disgust we even had to go to two shops, as the first shop didn't have his size!

This evening Florian installed our new router and I was without internet right when I could have been chatting with fellow scrappers. Never mind, the new router means that the faster internet will soon be here, so I am not really complaining!

CU tomorrow

No comments: