Way to go Robert, today he came home not only with the jacket he wore TO school but also with the one he forgot yesterday! That was a relief! After lunch his friend phoned could Robert go around to play, so after finishing his homework, off he went! And I had an hours peace - well, sort of, I got a lot of wahing and tidying away done! then at 4pm it was time to pick Richard up at Kindergarden, so that we were home when Robert was due home at 4.30pm. Cause today is football training for Robert. Richard and I dropped Robert off there and we went on to tutor my pupil in English. It was sooo cute, her homework today was translating some questions from German into English, and Richard would sit there whispering the answers! I was well impressed, cause although the kids speak both languages fluently, translating is not something that all can do! Well, done Richard!
Then it was back to the football field to pick up Robert. We got there just as they were practising scoring goals,and I got this picture!
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment