Monday, 26 September 2011

Day 267

Hihi, I did ANOTHER bit of Xmas shopping again today after work. I had spotted reduced Lego advent calendars on Saturday, but I hadn't bought them, it wasn't until I was home and checking the internet that I realised what a good deal they were! So today I went back and got the boys one each. They were reduced from 20 Euros to 6 Euros!! Too much of a bargain to miss!

This afternoon, I had my pupil here for tutoring, we wrote a little email for the pen friends that I had found for her. I hope she remembers to send them, cause I know the other girls are looking forward to getting some post!
Whilst I was working with my pupil, Robert was doing some chalking, and I have to show you, especially you Dinphy. He used the German spelling for English words, but it is sooo cute
In case you can't read it, it says Lisa you are my best friend, Tommie you are my best friend
After picking up Richard from Kindergarden, we went straight to the playground. It was hard to believe how warm it was today. We were out in T-shirts - summer has returned, let's see how long for!
CU tomorrow

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
That's just SO CUTE!!

Oh I've just GOT to show them tomorrow!
And yes, sure I could read it! I can also make out 'Lisa this is your heart' and 'Tommie this is your heart' :)

And the German spelling of English words is adorable!

By the way, everyone here is VERY excited by our chat today! ;)

Dinphy said...

Tommie says:
I find you all so sweet. And Thank you Thank you to Robert! The heart is VERY pretty! You all are my BEST friend too!

Lisa says:
Thank you thank you thank you Robert for the heart! You are all my BEST friends! I find it very sweet you still kept my heart on the board, I want to know why you did?