Richard came running upstairs this morning going "Mummy, Mummy, come and see what we found downstairs...we found a cat, a little baby one! Robert has him in the lounge, he's so cute" and that came out all in one and really really quickly! The boys were so excited about Lucky! And Lucky seemed quite taken by the boys too!
We did go and hang up posters all around the village, and I posted his picture on the local animal rescue centre's facebook page, so no one can say I didn't try to find his owners, but I am really really hoping he gets to stay with us. Even if he is not cuddling on my lap yet!
This morning it was also Apple collecting time again, and then it was off to the apple juice place again. This time we "only" had 51.5kg, but those trees are still full, so we will be there again...and again...and again! From there we went shopping and the boys got to buy themselves some more stickers for their books, and we then treated them to a trip to McDonalds. The guy on the desk there was either new, in love or just stupid. He forgot most of my order, I had a menue and he forgot both the Burger and the drink! Oh and the ketchup....And the silly thing is, we didn't notice either til we sat down and passed everything round!
In the afternoon whilst Florian did some "work" with the boys, I did the lawnmowing. Mainly because I just couldn't bare watching the three of them. Richard had a bag of conkers from Kindergarden, that needed to have a hole put in them, and Florian decided that the best way to do that, was using the drill. He also thought it would be good if the boys could do it. I honestly couldn't bare to watch. I got a couple of pictures and then got on with the garden! So here they are
All went well, and the images I had going through my brain, did not happen! Phew! And cause he is so cute, here is another one of Lucky!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Too cute how the boys reacted to Lucky. Such a cute cat.
You've been a smart girl to let boys do their thing, take a pic and get out. LOL.
But I must say, it doesn't look as dangerous as it sounded.
I was first imagiging a drill you'd have to hold, you know? This looks awesome, their hands aren't even close, and the conker protected, if I see it right?
Post a Comment