Writing this from my mobile, and it is not easy so i'll keep it short. Doctor's this morning with richard. His temperature was much too high in the night. I was expecting a diagnosis of ear or throat infection, but richard threw up in the waiting room, turns out he has gastric flu! So again all plans thrown overboard as we are in quaranteen again! Poor richard looked really not himself all day.
He watched a lot of tv, medecine seems to be working, as he hasn't been sick again, fingers crossed... My computer was really, really slow tonight, so I decided about an hour ago to reboot it, turns out it was updates, and after an hour, it is still on update 1 of 11
and I get to try this out on my phone, blogging I mean! I'll add a photo of Richard to this post tomorrow. CU then

1 comment:
Big hug to Richard, and fingers crossed you all don't catch it... Stay healthy!
Post a Comment