OK, own up, who creates all this washing and ironing every week! I did plenty of washing today so I'll be telling you soon, that I did loads of ironing - its all piled up next to me, waiting for the iron to come out!
For lunch today I made potato muffins (Kartoffel-Rösti-Muffins) - here they are in their raw state.
They were really delicious. Unfortunately I will have to throw my muffin tray away, the non stick coating stuck to some of the "muffins". And there was me wondering why Robert wasn't eating the muffins - good job he spotted it before he ate it!
After lunch, I took Richard and the guitars back to school for their lesson. The teacher was really pleased with them. Richard has been practicing regularly this past week and it really paid off! He looked quite proud of himself when I picked him up.
This afternoon Heike came round and we made a birthday present for Richard's teacher - only things from our gardens. I think she'll like it, I know I would!
CU tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment