Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Day 266

Today I remembered to take my camera to the door when the kids left for school. I just love the way they all march off down the street heading for the busstop. Unfortunately I had it on automatic and it flashed, so this is all I have got.

Now I hope I remember tomorrow, because it won't be long and it will be dark when they leave for school.

Whilst they were at school I went shopping and to Kindergarden for my English lesson. Two of the kids were on holiday, so we didn't learn any new words. But the kids seem to have fun.
Back home I went to get busy making the nuggets, BUT someone had eaten all the cornflakes, so I got to make my Beef Stroganoff sooner that expected. It is from Jamie's 15 minute meals, and it really was quick to make - of course I took longer than 15 minutes, but with practice I think even I could make it that quickly.
This is it before I dished it up.

I really enjoyed it, but unfortunately the boys weren't impressed by the beef. They didn't like the texture or the flavour. BUT they liked the sauce, so we might be renaming the dish Chicken or pork Stroganoff! We'll see!

In the afternoon we went to the playground with Heike and Britta. I meant to take the camera but forgot. It is the playground closest to us, but that is the furthest I have walked in two weeks. It went quite well, although going up and down hill is no fun!
When we got back home I took the boys to football training and whilst they were there I put my foot up until it was time to get them again.

Now about my loved ones - Florian arrived safe and sound but exhausted in China and Mum is now checked in at hospital, and will be operated on in the morning. They told her to expect 6 days in hospital, but the lady in the bed next to her has had the same op and is going home on her third day, so fingers xed, the same goes for Mum. The operation tomorrow should only take about 20 minutes and they will exchange the oil in her eye for water. They know what they are doing, cause I am not sure I understand!

Ooh, just got the pictures off of the camera, and I forgot I had a delivery today - 12 packets of Coco Pops at the bargain price of 1.60 (ish) per box! As you can see, Smiley thought they were all for her!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: