First thing this morning the boys had me rescuing their toys from out of a tree. They went out to spin their juggling ball thingys whilst it was still twilight out there, and Robert promptly managed to throw his high into the tree! When I got out there he was already trying to climb the tree to get it! Luckily I went out there, cause the branch would NEVER have held his weight! We got it down by pulling the branch down with a very long stick! And all this before 7am!!
I went to school too this morning, it was at last time for the library! And even with the new system all went very well! We even managed to reprogram the scanner so that it didn't scan everything in sight!
On my way home from there I stopped at Aldi and got the cornflakes so that we could have chicken nuggets for lunch.
They are a lot of work, but so worth it! I was Mum of the Hour at lunch time!
After they had finished their homework, we played a round of Qwirkle, with a little help from a friend!
Then it was time for art school. Richard was all excited about going, but Robert has really had enough, so I think after Xmas I am going to have to be very creative about getting only Richard to art school! We'll see!
This evening I have washed (at long last) my ankle brace, as I am now allowed to sleep without it, and hopefully in the morning it will be dry enough for me to wear again! It feels strange without it on, and I am a bit worried, but I am not walking to far now and nowhere when I am in bed, so all should be fine!
Mum was supposed to have her eye operation this morning, the nurses got her up at 5am to have a shower and get herself dressed in the sexy operation nightie, and when I got a phone call at 9.30am I was sure it was to tell me how the op had gone, but nope, Mum was still waiting.
I spoke to Dad at 12 and Mum was still waiting and at 1.15pm I got a text message "still waiting" at 2.30 I spoke to Mum again, and the operation had been postponed until tomorrow. They had had 11 (!!!) emergencies in, and couldn't do any of the planned operations. Still at least they didn't send her home again, and tomorrow's another day! Fingers xed!
CU then!

No comments:
Post a Comment