Thursday, 26 September 2013

Day 268

Work today, I took the short route from the car park to my desk, which meant, I had to remember to clock in on the computer when I got to the desk, but it did also mean, that I saved myself at least 200 m of walking, which was good for my ankle!
Especially as I knew I was going to sport after lunch.

Sport did me good I am sure, and we were careful not to push my ankle at all, and even without some of the movements I am sure I will have muscle ache in the morning! But it was fun. We heard after our training that all the new things they have planned for the studio, will also mean new contracts, and unfortunately for those of us, only going once a week for our workout, the cost will increase drastically, we now have to work out, whether we are prepared to pay the extra costs. Not going to be an easy decision seeing as I really enjoy it! But I'll worry about that in December when it is a bit more acute!

Richard had a game today and I took him there, but I had to leave just before half time, cause Robert's training was a lot shorter today and I had to be home to meet him. I made it with about 5 minutes to spare!

Whilst Richard was at Heike's this afternoon they went out and picked some more blackberries!

I need 300g for my Apple and Blackberry crumble, I think I am going to be making more jelly tomorrow! Cause this weighs 2.3kg!!!
Any suggestions for other things to make from Blackberries would be greatly appreciated!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: