Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Day 260

I think I might have overdone it today, but I have been a good girl this evening and have had my leg up all the time. But here a run down of my day!

In the morning I drove myself to school. The library things need sorting so that the kids can come back and get books from next week. There were three of us working there this morning and we now have it sorted so far, that the kids can come next week. We don't have all the new books in the system, but we can do that as we work.
I brought the boys back home with me and then it was time to get lunch.

I found out at school, that Robert had "forgot" to tell me about a maths test that he wrote this morning. I think that explains why yesterday I thought he was hiding something from me. Needless to say I wasn't impressed, and even less so, when I realised how unprepared he is for the next test on Friday. So after practising for that, I made him sit down in the kitchen and copy something out, that was about what he has a test on on Friday. He was NOT amused, but realised I meant business and got it done! Lets hope some of the information went in to stay!

After that it was time for art school. I had decided that if I could drive to school I could drive to art school. I dropped them off there and just popped in to Aldi to get Brezel for tea. Whilst there of course I had to go all round the shop. By the time I had finished I did realise that maybe I had overestimated just how much my ankle wanted me to do! Oops!

The boys enjoyed art school today -they were drawing vehicles. Here are both Robert's drawing

and Richard's.


I think I have one inventor and one artist, what do you think?!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: