I think I had a lazy day today. Florian and the boys were quite busy, the boys went out and collected up the apples. I promised them 50 cents per box collected. They thought they were being clever by emptying the boxes into the sack. But when they came in and said they had each collected 6 boxes, we knew they were exaggerating. Not that many apples have fallen off the trees yet! We halved the amount and gave them €1.50 each. Richard was NOT a happy chappy. He really thought he deserved more. Poor boy. Probably not the best of parental decisions, but we gave them both an extra 50 cents. We did consider weighing the apples, but we thought that then we would probably have to ask for money back!
Later in the day Florian took them to help take all the bottles back, and to wash the car. Whilst they were gone then I thought I would quickly sell our books on Ebay (little German kids books). I didn't realise just how long it would take me. But I now have 8 auctions on ebay, and we'll see next Saturday how we did! Not expecting much - these books only cost 95 cents new! But sometimes people don't seem to realise that! Here is what some of them look like!
Heike took our toys to the flea market for us today and she sold a lot and we made 29.70 Euro! Whilst she was there one Mum mentioned she was looking for car seats, so she sent her my way too. And I sold both of the boys car seats for 60 Euros! Not a bad day today!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment