Day 264 - Sunday
We actually had a lay in today, and didn't get up until 9.30am! I did however hear the boys get up and that was around 6.30am. So I know they got rather a lot of TV this morning!
Florian went and got rolls for breakfast, but I gave them a miss, knowing that we were going to the Chinese for lunch!
We were meeting Florian's sister and kids there, we got there and it was sooooooo busy. We thought it was busy last week, but this was even more so. Possibly cause the lunch time buffet is cheaper, I don't know. It was still delicous, it just isn't as relaxed as it used to be. Good for the owners not quite so good for us.
After lunch we took the boys to see a Star Wars space ship, that had been built by people from Fulda. It was being shown for charity at a local DIY store. They had some of the "German Garrison" there, which are fans that dress up in costume for various occasions. It looked like the real thing, so much so, that the boys would NOT go and have their pictures taken with Darth Vader and his stormtroopers. Shame really, but I think if I was that age, I'd be bothered too!
Back home Florian popped to Heike's, they are trying out our old TV and they weren't able to get a decent picture, so he went to help. When he got back, they were still no further, the picture is fine from DVD, but from the satellite dish, no luck. Marcel is going to keep trying this week! Good luck!
Day 265 - Monday
Florian didn't have to leave today until 10.15am, but I didn't really see him that much more. First he had a telephone conference, then he popped to the doctor with Heike for the treatment to his heel, and he got back just as the taxi pulled up to take him to the station! But at least he didn't have to get up before dawn today!
Whilst he was busy with his stuff, I was busy too, trying to catch up on three weeks of ironing! I am about 2/3 there now, and hopefully I will finish tomorrow. Then I just have to find a home for it all, without out screwing it all up again, it seems we all have drawers which are much too full! I think it is time for a clear out!
At 1pm I took Richard back to school for guitar. Whilst they were there, I went to Aldi shopping. I am going to be trying a new recipe on Wednesday "Beef Stroganoff รก la Jamie Oliver" and I got all the ingredients for that, and I am now wishing I was making it tomorrow. But tomorrow I have chicken nuggets planned, as the preparation for that takes much much longer!
Robert got his two tests from last week back today. Maths (the one he forgot to tell me about) he got a 3+, I normally wouldn't be cross about this mark, but this time I let him know that I was, because had I known about it, we could have practiced and maybe he would have got a couple of points more for a 2. In his other test he got a 3 as well. That was OK.
This evening he had football training so it was a "late" night for them both at 8pm tonight. And whilst they were late, I am going to have an early night, for some reason I feel so tired today, so an early night it is, but first to wake this sleepy head up!
Nun night
CU tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment