A busy day today, as it was yesterday really I just didn't want Florian to know before he came home. I was very busy tidying, clearing out and cleaning. All day yesterday and today. You can hardly recognise the place, and the hall upstairs has an echo, I got rid of so much that was lying around!
And this afternoon Heike came around and we went up in the barn and cleared out some more. Heike is off to a flea market in the morning and she is taking two boxes of stuff that we found up there to try and sell!
This is a picture she sent me after cleaning all the dust and spiders off of the things!
After all that I am totally worn out and was so glad to put my foot up this evening! Florian got back from Belguim just after the boys had gone to bed, so he was able to say good night to them! And Richard got to show him the little bit of tidying up he had done.
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment