Whilst Florian was out getting his ankle blasted with whatever, I left the boys watching the Horrid Henry Movie and went shopping at Aldi. It was quite an expensive trip as I managed to get new trousers for both boys and a pair of indoor sports trainers for Robert.
Back home again, I started making some more jam - Richard picked a bucket full of blackberries yesterday at Heike's and wanted jam without pips in it! The things I do for my kids!
Here it is - three jars of Blackberry jelly. We'll be trying this for breakfast in the morning!
This afternoon whilst Robert did his homework, we watched a Keith Urban concert which we have on DVD.
Later in the afternoon I went back in the kitchen and made a pumpkin "tarte flambée" and when that was finished we went to Heike's for a BBQ. We are now back home again, still full up from all the food we ate and watching the Last Night of the Proms (well I am, florian is snoring!)
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment