Monday, 30 September 2013

Day 269, Day 270, Day 271 and Day 272

Playing catch up again! Here goes!

Day 269 - Friday
I went into work this morning, knowing that I probably wouldn't be there that long, as I really didn't have any work when I left yesterday. And I was right, I was home again at 10 am. That gave me a bit extra time getting lunch and so ready.
I made zucchini for lunch with plenty of leftovers for Florian, but when he did get home from China he had been so hungry at the airport, that he had bought something at the bakers! Never mind! Its the thought that counts.
Now what did we do before Florian came home. Erm...Oh yep, I remember. I went for my first walk. Heike and Britta picked me up and we all (including kids) went to the playground. We sat in the sun chatting and the kids played. I had meant to take the camera with me, but I forgot, and with my ankle I was not going to go back and get it. So no pictures today!

Like I said Florian came home from China in one piece just a bit (or a lot) tired!

Day 270 - Saturday
Florian did a lot of running around this morning, first he got us rolls for breakfast, then he went with Heike for the treatment to his ankle, and then when he got back from that he went out and picked up our camera lense! Woohoo! We finally have "our" camera back!
Just before he left though he bumped into our neighbour and ended up chopping down a tree before he went! Here are some pictures of that - with the borrowed lense!



When he got back we had a really quick lunch and then it was off to Robert's football game. We all went this week. I sat on the side watching but I have a bit of a cold and all of a sudden the light breeze was too much for my ear. And when it really started hurting I went and sat in the car and waited for them there.
This is Robert warming up before the game started!

Robert's friend came around after the football match. Robert wanted him to have a sleepover, but they couldn't do that, but he did stay until 8.30pm and bbq'ed with us. Possibly the last bbq of the year, we just had to make good use of the sunshine. But we did eat indoors.
Here are some pics of what the boys got up too before tea time.
Robert and his mate caught a couple of frogs

And Richard helped Daddy chop up the tree!


Day 271 - Sunday
We were up nice and bright and early - luckily. Cause although we knew we were going to church, we thought we had to be there at 10am. Whilst we were having breakfast Robert finally remembered to tell us that he had to be there at 9.15am Oops! We hurried ourselves up and were there on time.
Robert was part of the church service today. The priest is his religion teacher at school, and he and some class mates did a little play as part of the thanksgiving service. It was really nice. Here are the kids waiting patiently for church to start!

After lunch Florian took the boys swimming. They asked to go to one with a slide so Florian took them to Lauterbach (you might remember that one Dinphy). The boys had a great time and Florian found a nice lounger and had a good read! And me at home I enjoyed the peace and quiet and my book too!

Mum was supposed to be coming home from hospital today, but when she went for one last visit to the doctor they found she couldn't see as much as she should be able to, and has to stay in for another test tomorrow. :o(

Day 272 - Monday
Robert woke up with ear ache this morning and after dosing up with Calpol and nose spray I sent him to school. but by 9am I was on my way to pick him up from school! Poor thing. Back home though he didn't get his usual treatment, I made him revise for both his music test and German test. Much better idea than watching TV or playing on the Wii although I don't think he would agree.

Richard did his guitar lesson without Robert today. I left Robert at home with his homework and the TV, and whilst Richard was playing guitar I went to Aldi shopping.

This afternoon I had Heike's girls here, as Heike was out with the youngest. The boys had a good time playing and when I had to take the girls to their sport lesson, I left the boys with the electronic babysitter!

This evening the cats seem to be making progress - look how close they can lay to oneanother. Here Lucky is on my lap and Smiley cuddled close. Now as I type I have Smiley on my lap and Lucky nearby. Maybe soon they will be proper friends!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: