No work today, they are letting me rest my leg, or have they just not got any work for me again - I'll never know! But I wasn't complaining, after yesterday it was probably for the best! I fully intended to go to sport with my friend and see if I could train just my upper body. But my friend phoned full of cold, so I cancelled for both of us, and we will try again next week.
Richard didn't want to miss out and still went to Heike's for his usual Thursday afternon. He had to come home for 5pm as he had a football game. Robert and him got home about the same time and left too at the same time. Robert to training and Richard to his game. I took him there (it was in the village) as I couldn't find a lift for him today. but it was OK, it gets a bit easier every day.
Well with not much to report today I didn't even get a picture. The only picture I took today was a picture of Jamie Oliver's recipe for Beef Stroganoff for Heike, but I don't think I need to post that here.
Tomorrow I'll get a better picture - promise!
CU then!
No comments:
Post a Comment