Thursday, 5 September 2013

Day 247

Work this morning. I am trying to get in pretty early then Richard won't have to stay at school for an extra lesson. Worked ok this morning, we'll see how well it goes.
Richard was pleased with lunch today we had the leftover Schnitzels from Tuesday and as he had missed out cause of his tummy, he was pleased, and not at all grumpy that I still didn't have any lemon for on it! After lunch he went to Heike's to play and do his homework, and I went to sport.
The sport's place has new top management with big plans, so it will be interesting to see where it is going in the next few months.

This evening both boys had football (well that was the plan), and I had to think hard how to solve that fact and had it all worked out, when I went to pick Robert up at the busstop and send him on his way to football training. But as soon as he got off of the bus and saw me there with his football gear, he went all grumpy again. He did not want to go, he said he was too worn out. And no amount of talking on my part would make him change his mind. When his trainer got there to take him, he told him himself that he wasn't coming. And it didn't seem to bother him, that that also meant no game on Saturday. I was quite cross with him, but really for me it is good, cause it means only one trip to the football pitch this weekend!
Not sure what Robert thought he would be doing if he didn't go to football, but whatever it was I bet it wasn't "go to a football match" - but that is what we were doing. Richard had a game!

When we got to the game I left both boys there and went for my brisk walk through the woods. I took two pictures on my walk. It was just such a lovely day and view!

And some cows were watching me speed past!

Oh and I nearly forgot the photo books arrived today! And the boys and I relived our trip through the pictures!

CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

Must be awesome to get the whole pile of books in!Looks great!

Dinphy said...

Must be awesome to get the whole pile of books in!Looks great!