Friday, 6 September 2013

Day 248

Robert was up this morning before my alarm clock, which goes off at 6.20am. He came creeping into my room "Mummy my ear and throat really really hurt" and he climbed into bed with me. Oh dear, he hasn't climbed into bed with me for ages and ages, he must be feeling bad.
When I let my friend know that he was ill and that I needed to go to the doctor with him, she offered to have him this morning so I could still go to work. And Robert would go to the doctor in the evening with Florian.
Now to work out whether he is ill or avoiding his friends (seeing as he didn't go to training last night) I must be the meanest Mummy in town to think that rather than maybe he is really ill.

After work I picked him up again and he seemed fine. In fact he seemed fine all afternoon. We spent quite a bit of that in the garden. Here are the boys planting the corn that Robert pinched from the field when he went for a walk this morning with Heike.

And here they are playing Mario and Luigi with it (from the Nintendo game)


When Florian got home from work, Heike took them both to her boss (she works in a doctors office) The doctor checked Robert's earache and Heike treated Florian's growth in his heel. Robert really is poorly, he has an ear infection and needs antibiotics - sorry darling for doubting you. And sorry for being grumpy yesterday when you wouldn't got to your football training, you were obviously coming down with this then.

CU tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better quickly Robert, we are coming to see you Sunday.

Dinphy said...

Us mums needt keep an open mind. It often is the best thing But I can imagine you fell bad about it now. wish him well!

Anyway, did they figure out who is Mario and who Luigi? ;-)