I did take a picture of my foot today, but I won't bore you. I wanted to show Mum that the swelling had gone down, but looking at the photo is doesn't look that way at all! So I'll wait until it has really visibly gone down, before I post that one!
It was quite a boring day really. I read a lot, I got lunch ready (sitting down) we had broccoli bake and I also made a pumpkin soup!
Mum suggested that I slice the pumpkin in my kitchen machine that would make it cook a lot quicker - brilliant idea, I love my kitchen machine and why not! Well turns out that my kitchen machine didn't think much of the idea. The last bit of pumpkin that went in, must have had a particularly hard skin, cause it got caught in the knife and got stuck, which in turn snapped a piece inside! These two pieces here should actually be one! Sniff!
I didn't realise it but we have had the machine for just over three years now, so it is out of warranty, but we bought a good make so that we could always get spare parts for it, and a new one of these pieces is on its way to me as I type!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment