Monday, 16 September 2013

Day 256, Day 257 and Day 258

Day 256 - Saturday
Florian had a busy morning, first he got rolls for us all for breakfast then after breakfast he went off to have his ankle doctored and then on to get all off of my long shopping list (I have planned for the week, just in case driving is still out of the question!)

In the afternoon we all sat down and watched one of the 3d movies Florian bought last night. We watched Epic, and for the first time in English, though I don't think any of us actually noticed a difference.
After the film the boys spent the rest of the afternoon in their bedroom building Lego - never known them so quiet!

In the evening Florian and I watched a film Lee had lent us "The Grey" - we reckoned it was probably a French film at heart and had probably won something at Cannes - and both of those things rule out us enjoying it! We watched it all, and were not impressed at all. Infact afterwards even though it was late, we put a cartoon on and watched that, to cheer us up again!

Can't find any pictures, so maybe I didn't take one today!

Day 257 - Sunday
Florian was up nice and early and off for his ankle treatment again. When he got home our friends came round and we all had breakfast together. It was really nice!

Florian cleaned out the chickens and rabbits in the afternoon, the boys built more Lego and I read my book!

Then at 5.30pm we headed for our Chinese restaurant. They have moved now and have a HUGE place (I would say 3 times the size) and an even bigger buffet. They were pleased to see us back, and greeted us with a handshake. So lovely. We took our friends out to thank them for all their help not only over this past week, but also when we were away in the UK. They had never been before and were really impressed!

 Oh and right before we left we were watching "Simon's Cat" Videos on Youtube and I snapped this picture with my phone!

Day 258 - Monday
I got the washing done this morning and some tidying up. And I spent quite a while on the phone and by the time I put it down it was time to get dinner in the oven! Today I made a mincemeat roast (Hackbraten, no idea what it is called in English) It was the first time I have made it without using a Maggi packet and I was quite impressed with myself. My roast potatoes and carrots were perfect too. So lunch was delicious!

Heike helped me out again by taking Richard to guitar and picked Robert up again. I helped out by babysitting her girls whilst she was gone! They were no problem, I didn't see one of them. I was downstairs stuck in my book and we were all happy!

Robert had football training with a twist today. They had a game against the bigger boys. Apparently they only lost 2:1, which quite impressed me and gave the kids a boost too! And as it has been raining really heavy on and off all day, they were really really lucky.  As it didn't rain at all for their training.

Richard was creative today. He made his own Star Wars game and later on he built something out of Lego and then made the instructions to go with it!

So as I don't really have pictures for each day (except for today) here some of the cats taken in the last few days!


CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keepsyou busy, by the way a hackbraten is a meatloaf. We had shepherds pie today so dad was really impressed.