Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Day 245 and Day 246

I had every good intention of not getting behind, and then my computer crashed with a lovely blue screen last night! It got a good nights sleep on a very cold floor in the utility room and today is playing nicely. Let's hope it stays that way. But now back to playing catch up!

Day 245 - Tuesday
Today started off OK and quite busy. English has started again at Kindergarden. I have 6 kids this time and we all enjoyed our first lesson. After that Kindergarden asked for my help making an invitation for their summer party, so I was pleased about that. And it also gave me the opportunity to ask if my English kids could sing at the party. Now to find a song, where I don't sound out of tune!
I then rushed back home where a friend was already waiting for me. We had a date to work on the school homepage together. It needs/needed filling with some life. You can see our hardwork here www.schloss-schule-neuhof.de

For lunch I made Schnitzel and chips something the kids normally love. But Richard only picked at his chips and hardly touched the Schnitzel. I thought he was being awkward, either cause we had run out of lemon for on the Schnitzel or because I didn't cut it up for him.
After lunch he went first to play with the girls up the road and then when they had to leave he went to see his friends the other side of the village (he went by bike). About 30minutes after he got there, I got a phone call from them. I thought it might be to say that they would take him to football, if I could bring his stuff round. But nope totally wrong - he had been sick and could I come and pick him up. Poor poor Richard he did not look himself when I went and got him. And he threw up two more times before bedtime.
I let both boys watch a film and then TV. Robert for some reason was still not happy, and it was another night of no good night kiss for Mummy.
Richard had the walkie talkie in bed with him, just in case he was sick again and needed me. But luckily he was fine through the night.

Day 246 - Wednesday
I kept Richard home from school today, and we had a nice quiet day and tried to nurse he sore tummy back to health again.
First he watched "Mr. Maker" and then of course he had to try his own hand at creating something.

We also did some reading and he finished his very first book all on his own. Bless!

This afternoon Robert went out and picked Richard's bike up for me (I had left it at his friend's yesterday). when he got back we played a game of Monopoly. Richard won - he somehow had loads of money and property - and no he wasn't the bank too!

Then Robert's friend called round and they went out playing football and to the playground.

CU tomorrow!

No comments: