So this morning I took the bandage off of my foot to have a shower and took some pictures of my ankle and then sent them to Mum, Florian and Heike.
Heike works in a doctors office and didn't like that my foot was still swollen so much, so she took me to her doctor (he is a sports doctor). Well he read the letter from the hospital and gave me a prescription for a support for my foot.
When I found somewhere to get the support, I phoned Heike again and she took me there too. She really is an angel. When we got there the place was packed and there was again a long wait. So Heike went back home to sort out all our kids, and when I was done, Heike's mother-in-law came and picked me up. I have everyone involved in helping me now! Bless them all!
And here is what the support looks like.
It will take some getting used to, but I can definitely feel just how much it supports my ankle. I have to wear it even at nights for the next fortnight and then for another 6 weeks just days. And then back to the doctor for a check up! And even when I no longer feel the pain, I mustn't stop wearing it, as it really does need all that time to repair the ligaments! Seconds to break and weeks to mend!
CU tomorrow!




1 comment:
Do as you are told and be öatient.you ae going to owe Heike one big bunch of flowerswhen this is all over. Just a shame tht you havent got family near to you.
Post a Comment